- DYM: Download Youth Ministry: Great resource for curriculum, games, & training (created by Doug Fields & Josh Griffin)
- LIVE Curriculum: subscription based customizable curriculum on a wide variety of topics by Group Publishing.
- Lessons & Sermons: a wide variety of single or series based messages from multiple authors, youth leaders, & speakers. (Group Publishing & SimplyYouthMinistry)
- XP3: subscription based curriculum on a wide variety of topics for High School & Middle School (by Orange & the rethink group)
GAME IDEAS: Coming Soon
PROGRAM IDEAS: Coming Soon
HELP YOUR STUDENTS GROW:
- Soul Fuel: student devotionals and hot topics- here’s a great way to help your teenager connect with God
- Entertainment Reviews: get the latest movie, dvd, television, video game, & music reviews from a Christian perspective. Help your teenagers make wise choices.
- Crisis Help for Students
Personal Life: Helping your ministry starts with having a healthy spiritual life yourself. Spend some time with God reading the Bible and praying for yourself, your family, and your ministry.
Marriage Enrichment: A healthy ministry is often built on a healthy marriage. Take some time to invest in your spouse, go on a date, take a retreat, talk, pray, listen, dream, & set goals.
Community Life: Need to talk to other youth leaders and get some perspective? Get connected with a local ministry network and find some friends to lean on, pray with, and get guidance from.