You’re invited to join the “5 Day Leadership Challenge.”
Take 5 MINUTES for 5 DAYS to improve and sharpen your leadership.
It’s EASY to participate. Simply …
READ, COMMENT, & SHARE the daily article.
- DAY 1: MOTIVATION featuring Coach Vince Lombardi & King David.
- Key Question: What motivates you to lead?
- DAY 2: PURPOSE featuring Sean Covey & Joshua.
- Key Question: Why is character so important to our leadership?
- DAY 3: VALUES featuring John Maxwell & Jesus.
- Key Question: What does Jesus’ sacrifice mean to you?
- DAY 4: STRATEGY featuring Volvo & Nehemiah.
- Key Question: As we lead others, why does HOW we get there matter so much?
- DAY 5: THE ENEMY featuring Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. & the Devil.
- Key Question: How can we fight the pull of darkness and let God’s light shine through us?
- DAY 1: POWER featuring Tug-of-War & Abraham
- Key Question: What does it take to invite God into your leadership, and release control to Him?
- DAY 2: PERSPECTIVE featuring Telescopes & Joseph
- Key Question: How do you lead well when your circumstances cause you to lose perspective?
- DAY 3: OUTCOMES featuring Relay Races & Paul
- Key Question: How can you pass on your leadership to others, and do it well?
- DAY 4: CREDIT featuring Leadership Frustrations & Moses
- Key Question: How do you handle your frustrations with the people you lead?
- DAY 5: CORRUPTION featuring Human Nature & Behavior
- Key Question: How does having to battle with your own fallen nature affect how you lead?
Posted: June 2023
Excerpts: from Leadership and Faith: The Art of Leading Well.
Note: The authors reserve the right to accept, decline, moderate, or edit all comments for any reason at any time without notice.
© Larry Ely & Daniel Ely. All rights reserved.